10.05.2012

Let's Be Honest...

When you are on a newly wed budget, looking for a place can be a little more stressful than exciting. Don't get me wrong, I am ECSTATIC to start a life with my fiancé, but this whole process has me wanting to move to Italy. Well, I always want to move to Italy. So today we exchanged a series of text messages discussing how great it will be to pick up and leave and live one of those overly whimsical, romantic and adventurous movie lives in a foreign country. I have my Italian citizenship, so that makes things easier.

In the mean time, I'll stick to wedding plans and figure out our big European move later.
A few days ago, I sent out the invitations! That was a big, exciting check off the wedding list. Here is a little peak at the genius that is Tara from Always Underfoot! We had so much fun gathering inspiration for the invitations, but I just wanted her to get creative and have fun! Now that they are in the mail, I can anxiously wait for RSVP's to arrive :)